The simplest, yummiest choctastic icecream you will ever have!
You will need:
- 1 large ripe avocado – stoned and peeled
- 1 tin coconut milk – not shaken!
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp agave nectar/ honey/ pureed dates
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- Handful of dairy-free choc drops (white or dark choc) such as Moo Free, No Muu etc
In a food processor, add all of the ingredients apart from the choc drops and blitz until smooth. It will take around 5 or so minutes.
You will know it is ready when you have a smooth, silky, lump free and thick consistency.
Gently fold in the choc drops, and then pour into a freezer safe container, and place in the freezer until hardened (around 2-3hrs)
Serve either on its own, with a drizzle of dairy-free cream, or with some fruit.